May Half Term & Summer Holidays
Face-to-Face Art Workshops & Private lessons
KidsArtRoomTM Workshop brings you:
- Work on your children's Sketching techniques, improve their painting abilities using a broad range of media and finally boost their Creativity and overall Creative Thinking
- "Art Scholarship" artwork for a Portfolio & writing
- "Artists Skills" - Or simply just for Fun to enjoy art
- "ArtsAward Qualification" - All stages
- "Young Architects" based in Architecture learning called "Young Architects" course - three day course designed in collaboration with a practising RIBA Architect. This is a wonderful opportunity to introduce your children to the idea of Architecture and how to express their ideas while thinking about their environment.
Amongst other things at KidsArtRoomTM your children will be covering techniques such as clay, sketching, etching and painting with acrylics, chalk pastel, watercolours and gouache and more.
As usual places are given on a first come first serve basis, but especially now, groups will be Very Small, to improve teaching quality and Health and Safety.
Extra dates are available on request. Groups need a minimum of four students per group.
Any questions please get in touch and we'll be happy to help - firstname.lastname@example.org