Creative Thinking through Art Lessons for children
Face-to-face Groups & Online Term Time Art Lessons. Term Time & Holiday Courses. ArtsAward Qualification - All Stages
KidsArtRoomTM & Creativity
Online Art Lessons
Art Lessons Clapham
Art Lessons Purley
Covid19 Health Declaration
ArtsAward in Schools
Now we kindly ask you to tick a series of questions with regards to COVID19 prevention. Please remember that where an impediment to attend a face to face lesson may occur, KidsArtRoom TM will always help parents catch up with either Online lessons on Thursdays 5.30pm or at a different time once health has improved. Your help will be greatly appreciated! If there's anything you wish to tell us in private please use this box below. Thank you!
Please read the following thoroughly and tick where indicated. In order to be able to attend all boxes must be ticked. Thank you for your help!
1) I confirm that my child is not suffering from any COVID19 symptoms and has not been for 7 days prior to today (COVID19 symptoms are defined as having a high temperature, a new continuous cough and a loss of sense of taste and/smell)
2) I confirm that they have not knowingly had contact with anyone with COVID19 symptoms within 14 days prior to today.
3) I confirm that I am not aware of any health condition, which could put my child at greater risk of COVID19 infection.
4) I confirm that my child has no allergies where alcohol based hand sanitisizer could cause harm. Please notify all allergies in box above. Thank. you!
5) I confirm that no one in our household has a health condition(s) which could put them at greater risk due to COVID19 infection.
6) I confirm that I will contact Olga at KidsArtRoomTM should there be a change in my child's health before the KidsArtRoomTM art lesson begins.
7) I confirm that I will not attend the art lesson at KidsArtRoomTM should my child or anyone in my household be isolated as a result of illness, local lockdown, change in government advice, or advised by track and trace personnel.
8) I consent to allowing a paramedic or KidsArtRoomTM to take my child's temperature prior to the art lesson and again as appropriate.
9) I confirm that we will adhere to social distancing throughout the art lesson at KidsArtRoomTM and will maintain rigorous hand hygiene.
Parent's email address:
Parent's mobile number:
One final thing! Thank you once again for your help with this.
I understand that and I allow KidsArtRoom TM to use a non-contact digital forehead thermometer to check temperature on arrival
I allow KidsArtRoom TM to keep my data and I understand KidsArtRoom TM won't share my data with third parties unless it's needed for Test and Trace (data may be used for emergency / individual private feedback to parents)
Empowering children with creative thinking